We all know Belly Bloat is not FUN..
Your Belly Swells like a Round Ball and it’s uncomfortable.
* My client Alyce Hated that Bloated Feeling and was so happy to finally learn how to get rid of it
What Causes Belly Bloat?
Belly Bloat is a symptom of something you ate or drank that your body disagrees with..
This Creates a build up of gas in your stomach.
When you are Bloated your stomach feels hard and your clothes become extra tight.
There are many common everyday foods and drink that will give you Belly Bloat every time..
The Worst Foods for Belly Bloat
1. Processed Packaged Supermarket Foods
When a food is processed most of the “goodness” has been removed, and a lot of nasties are added like: Chemicals, Salt, Refined Sugar & Fake Sweeteners.
2. Foods with artificial Sweeteners & Carbonated Fizzy Drinks
- Artificial Sweeteners are commonly found in foods labelled “Diet” or “Light” and zero sugar drinks and sweets.
3. Reconstituted Foods
Deli meats, Sausages,
4. Supermarket Frozen meals that are loaded with salt and chemicals
Heat and Eat Dinners
5. Salty foods
Crisps, Biscuits, Lollies, Chocolate, Ice Cream
The easiest way to get rid of Belly Bloat is to…
Give your body a break from the TOXIC processed foods for 24 hours.
* My client Gina finally felt comfortable in a bikini
Here are my Top 3 Tips for Beating Belly Bloat
TIP 1: Drink lots of water through the day to flush out the “Gassy Toxins”
TIP 2: Teas like Peppermint Tea and herbal teas are great for Cleansing the gut and reducing sugar cravings.
TIP 3: Swap the Junk for meals made from Pure and natural ingredients..
The recipes below are from my meal plan and they are all made from 100% pure and natural ingredients.
(you don’t have to live off boring salads)
* My client Lee always felt bloated after 3 kids but not anymore
Your Body will use a Pure Food Meal as fuel for energy…
This means no Bloating & a Flatter Tummy.
* My client Mel was so happy to have a waistline she was proud of
The fast, easy way to eat pure, flush toxins and beat belly bloat is to have a Yummy Flat Tummy Protein Smoothie as one of your daily meals.
Victoria Marie (Vix)
Rapid Body Transformation Expert
Editor Miss Fitness Life