We all know Belly Bloat is not FUN..
Your Belly Swells like a Round Ball and it’s uncomfortable.
Belly Bloat is a symptom of something you ate or drank that your body disagrees with..
This Creates a build up of gas in your stomach.
When you are Bloated your stomach feels hard and your clothes become extra tight.
There are many common everyday foods and drink that will give you Belly Bloat every time..
Belly Bloats Foods are:
Processed Packaged Supermarket Foods
*When a food is processed most of the “goodness” has been removed, and a lot of nasties are added like: Chemicals, Salt, Refined Sugar & Fake Sweeteners.
Foods with artificial Sweeteners & Carbonated Fizzy Drinks
* Commonly found in foods labelled “Diet” or “Light” and zero sugar drinks and sweets.
* Deli meats, Sausages,
Supermarket Frozen meals that are loaded with salt and chemicals
* Heat and Eat Dinners
* Take-away foods
* Crisps, Biscuits, Lollies, Chocolate, Ice Cream
The easiest way to get rid of Belly Bloat is to…
Give your body a break from the TOXIC processed foods for 24 hours.
TIP 1: Drink lots of water through the day to flush out the “Gassy Toxins”
TIP 2: Teas like Peppermint Tea and herbal teas are great for Cleansing the gut and reducing sugar cravings.
TIP 3: Swap the Junk for meals made from Pure and natural ingredients..
Your Body will use a Pure Food Meal as fuel for energy..
This means no Bloating & a Flatter Tummy.
“Want a Flatter Tummy without the BLOAT Eating Great Food”
Then check out the 28 Day Slimdown Challenge (It starts Feb 4th).
28 Day Slimdown Challenge
To give everyone the very best start in 2019 I have I taken all of my best “Body Transformation” Tricks,
2. combined them with my Rapid Results Meal Plans,
3. added 120+ Bonus Meal Plan Recipes so you have heaps of variety and choices
4. added a set of my most responsive workouts for reshaping your tummy, hips, arms, thighs and butt.
5. added social support via my private Facebook group…
6. and I am personally coaching the program.
So overall the results will be nothing short of dramatic.
To find out all about the program click the link below…
PS I am personally coaching the program and I am limiting the program to 57 participants…so be sure to grab a place right away…