Todays post is on a question I get asked all the time “Do Carbs Make You Fat?”
Carbs are one of the most misunderstood nutrients.
Everywhere I look there is low carb everything…
But following a LOW CARB or No CARB Diet will set you up to fail…
LOW CARB or No CARB Diets are not sustainable.
- You will get hungry, moody and lethargic.
- This will cause you to lose motivation and you will soon find yourself craving junk…
LOW CARB or No CARB Diets often end in binge eating and blowouts.
Any weight you actually lost, you will find that you will gain it back 10x faster.
To get into great shape you need to have a healthy relationship with carbs.
Carbs are fuel for the body.
- Eat too few carbs and you will be short on energy, focus and enthusiasm for life.
- Kind of like a heavy brain fog…
- Eat the “wrong kind” of carbs and your energy levels spike and then you will crash
- Your body converts the “wrong kind” of carbs straight into fat.
- Your body won’t use the “wrong kind of carbs as fuel and it will just convert them into lumps of fat on your body.
All Carbs are not created equal.
Eating the RIGHT Carbs will help you lose weight without ever being hungry.
Aim for close to 50% of your daily calorie intake to come from Good Carbohydrates.
Good carbohydrates are fruits, vegetables, potatoes, brown rice, whole grain breads and lentils.
You will have the energy to power through life and your workouts.
Your body will be in a state where it is burning fat to reveal a perfect flat tummy.
Want to enjoy the RIGHT CARBS “whilst slimming down”?
The fast, easy way to eat pure, flush toxins and beat belly bloat is to have a Yummy Flat Tummy Protein Smoothie once a day.