How Exciting, it’s Results and Refuel Saturday…
I hope you are doing the Happy Dance Today…
It’s funny how when you have done the right thing over the past 7 days you look forward to results (feedback) day…
Plus you can Feel that your body has changed – this is the Best Feeling Ever – Happy Dance time
You know you are Winning and you feel so Proud of yourself.
Your confidence increases, you feel more Positive about Everything and this drives your Motivation each week…..
When you learn to Love the Journey your Results are spectacular, Vix
Here are my top measurement tips:
When to Take Your Measure:
- Never Measure during time of the month
Your body retains 2-4 litres of water at this time and this shows on the scales as 2-4 kgs.
- Always Measure first thing in the morning,
after you have been to the bathroom.
- Never Measure the morning after a heavy meal,
save your refuel meal for after your measurement.
Here are the kind of results you should expect every week:
- If you have less than 10kg to lose a good goal is 0.5kg per week
- If you have more than 10kg to lose a good goal is 0.5 – 1kg per week
- If you do not need to lose weight but drop body fat and tone up a good goal is decreasing the overall measurements you took on your measurements sheet.
TIP: For everything you need to know about your Measurements and Results
Check out the Response Mode Measure and Results Guide
Today you also have your Refuel Meal
A refuel meal is a meal that has slightly more calories, but is still made up of good foods.
Refuel Meal Ideas:
- A Restaurant meal
- A BBQ meal
- Homemade burgers
- Gourmet or homemade pizza
- Breakfast or lunch at a cafe
Refuel Meal Tips:
- There are never “cheat days” on my programs.
- Refuel meals are made up of real food, not lollies, chips or alcohol.
- Always have your refuel after your measurement, not the night before.
Todays Workout Is:
Do this sequence to improve your flexibility, strength, energy levels, stress and TONE
Your Meal Plans, Recipes, Workouts and Guides:
USE this link to Save 10% Off Slimdown Smoothie Mix: