Woot Woot, it’s Results and Refuel Saturday…
PS Remember to grab your place in Miss Fitness Life VIP for your fresh workouts and challenges next week.
OK…Back to your measurements 🙂
…Here are my top measurement tips:
When to Take Your Measure:
- Never Measure during time of the month
Your body retains 2-4 litres of water at this time and this shows on the scales as 2-4 kgs.
- Always Measure first thing in the morning,
after you have been to the bathroom.
- Never Measure the morning after a heavy meal,
save your refuel meal for after your measurement.
Here are the kind of results you should expect every week:
- If you have less than 10kg to lose a good goal is 0.5kg per week
- If you have more than 10kg to lose a good goal is 0.5 – 1kg per week
- If you do not need to lose weight but drop body fat and tone up a good goal is decreasing the overall measurements you took on your measurements sheet.
TIP: For everything you need to know about your Measurements and Results
Today you also have your Refuel Meal
A refuel meal is a meal that has slightly more calories, but is still made up of good foods.
Refuel Meal Ideas:
- A Restaurant meal
- A BBQ meal
- Homemade burgers
- Gourmet or homemade pizza
- Breakfast or lunch at a cafe
Refuel Meal Tips:
- There are never “cheat days” on my programs.
- Refuel meals are made up of real food, not lollies, chips or alcohol.
- Always have your refuel after your measurement, not the night before.
Todays Workout Is:
Do this sequence to improve your flexibility, strength, energy levels, stress and TONE
Click Here for your Meal Plan, Recipes and Guides
Click Here to Save Up to 35% Off Slimdown Smoothie Mix
Here is Your Link to find out more about Miss Fitness Life VIP