Woot Woot, it’s Results and Refuel Saturday…
PS Remember to grab your place in Miss Fitness Life Workout Club for your fresh workouts and challenges next week.
OK…Back to your measurements 🙂
…Here are my top measurement tips:
When to Take Your Measure:
- Never Measure during time of the month
Your body retains 2-4 litres of water at this time and this shows on the scales as 2-4 kgs.
- Always Measure first thing in the morning,
after you have been to the bathroom.
- Never Measure the morning after a heavy meal,
save your refuel meal for after your measurement.
Here are the kind of results you should expect every week:
- If you have less than 10kg to lose a good goal is 0.5kg per week
- If you have more than 10kg to lose a good goal is 0.5 – 1kg per week
- If you do not need to lose weight but drop body fat and tone up a good goal is decreasing the overall measurements you took on your measurements sheet.
TIP: For everything you need to know about your Measurements and Results
Today you also have your Refuel Meal
A refuel meal is a meal that has slightly more calories, but is still made up of good foods.
Refuel Meal Ideas:
- A Restaurant meal
- A BBQ meal
- Homemade burgers
- Gourmet or homemade pizza
- Breakfast or lunch at a cafe
Refuel Meal Tips:
- There are never “cheat days” on my programs.
- Refuel meals are made up of real food, not lollies, chips or alcohol.
- Always have your refuel after your measurement, not the night before.
Todays Workout Is:
Do this sequence to improve your flexibility, strength, energy levels, stress and TONE
Your Meal Plans, Recipes, Workouts and Guides:
Here are Your Link again to find out more about Miss Fitness Life Workout Club