I am always being asked, “what are the best stomach exercises?”.
“How can I make my tummy go from round to flat, lean and toned?”
So today’s post is all about the tummy and how to get it toned.
First of all I am going to share what not do do.
Crunches and Sit-ups are the “go to” for most people when they want to trim down their tummy.
Crunches and Sit-ups are two of the least effective exercises when it comes to working out your tummy.
Here is why:
1. Most people do sit-ups and crunches incorrectly.
This puts a lot of strain on their neck and lower back, and if they do enough crunches this strain turns into pain.
2. When people do sit-ups and crunches they are most often not even activating or engaging their tummy muscles.
It’s just wasted effort.
Instead of engaging the stomach or the core all the work is being done by their hip flexors.
3. Even if crunches and sit-ups are done 100% correctly they only work out a tiny set of muscles.
The muscles in your stomach are very small and they fatigue very quickly.
Doing endless repetitions, even when done correctly brings very little gain.
1. The Number 1 Best Exercise for a Flatter Tummy is….
The Right Nutrition
You will never flatten your tummy if you have a layer of padding covering it…
In the diagram below the red part is your abs.
The abs never change because we all have a lovely set of abs under there.
What is covering them is the padding.
The yellow/gold area of padding is fat.
The fine pink line on the outside is skin.
We dont need to work out skin or work our abs to make them appear.
What we need to do is get rid of that layer of fat, the padding that is hiding the abs.
The best way to do this? It is to get your nutrition right.
2. Once you have your nutrition right the best exercises are:
Exercises where you engage multiple muscles and body parts at the same time.
Because you are using multiple muscle groups you burn more fat.
The more you burn fat the more you will reveal your sexy, toned abs underneath.
Doing exercises that use your upper and lower body at the same time:
Helps to strengthen your core, so your stomach muscles sit flatter.
These type of exercises also strengthen your back.
This reduces back pain and gives you better posture so your stomach sits flatter.
Regardless of your age, fitness level, weight or if you have had kids…
Everyone can have a flatter tummy when they get their nutrition right and do the right exercises.
If you want to Get a Flatter Tummy with the right nutrition and the right exercises
The check out my Flat Tummy Challenge…it starts on Monday April 1st…
Here is How the Flat Tummy Challenge Works
1. You get the exact meal plan and recipes for the 28 Days.
2. You can also mix and match on the meal any of the 120+ Bonus Meal Plan Recipes for unlimited variety.
3. You get the exact workout program for the 28 days for reshaping your tummy, hips, arms, thighs and butt. (you can do these workouts at home)
4. Every morning you get an email from me with your daily motivation and focus.
5. You get Social Support via my private Facebook group where I am personally coaching the program.. I am your trainer and will answer your questions personally.
You have me as your Personal Trainer (you don’t have to do this alone).
Every time I have run a challenge like this the results have been dramatic
To find out all about the program click the link below…
PS I am personally coaching the program and I am limiting the program to 57 participants…so be sure to grab a place right away…