Almost everyone I meet who wants to lose weight really believes that they need to:
- Drastically cut back on calories
- Eat only chicken and salad
- Start running
- Skip the bread, rice, pasta and potatoes
- Exercise like crazy to the point of exhaustion and pain
- Miss out on all their favourite foods
- And do 100’s of crunches to get a flat tummy
And it’s so WRONG
These are all Weightloss LIES and will actually make you gain weight..
So I am going to make 7 short posts and go through each one of these Lies to explain why they will just make you gain weight and what you should do instead..
So Today I will start with – CALORIES
But let me warn you….
This advice is based on my experience of working with thousands of Body Transformation Clients in my studio and online who wanted to get to goal weight in a balanced and sustainable way…
Everyday women who were mum’s, worked full time or had been over weight for a long time.
My method is an extremely successful approach I developed to help these women look and feel great about themselves in a balanced way that worked with their busy lifestyle..
Because I know Counting Calories and getting obsessed with every thing they would eat would NEVER work for them..
Going on a low calorie diet will actually slow your metabolism,
bring on cravings for all the wrong foods,
and will be impossible to stick with leading to binging and blowouts.
Slowing your metabolism by eating too little followed by binging and blowouts will see you gain weight at a rapid rate.
Instead of trying to drastically cut back on calories.
You need to focus on what you eat rather than how much you eat.
When you eat the right foods you can actually eat more
And when you eat the right foods more often through the day you will fire up your metabolism and your body will start to burn excess fat.
Eating 5 balanced meals a day:
Is as simple as eating Breakfast, Morning Tea, Lunch, Afternoon Tea and Dinner..
It’s kind of like how we used to eat at school.
Breakfast at home, recess, “Big Lunch” at school, an after school meal followed by the family dinner…
I am super excited to announce I have just opened places in my 28 Day Challenge (it starts on Monday July 22nd
or keep reading for more…
Here is more about the 28 Day Challenge
I have taken all of my best “Body Transformation” Tricks,
2. Combined them with my Rapid Results Meal Plans,
3. Added 120+ Bonus Meal Plan Recipes so you have heaps of variety and choices…
4. Added a set of my most responsive workouts for reshaping your tummy, hips, arms, thighs and butt. (you can do these workouts from home)
5. I am personally supporting you through the program via the Private Facebook Group.
(you don’t have to do this alone).
So overall the results will be nothing short of dramatic.
To find out all about the program click the link below…
Click Here to find out about the 28 Day Challenge
PS I have a really limited number of places in the program so be sure to grab one right away