1. Dress the part, wearing fabulous workout clothes gets you feeling sporty!
2. Listen to awesome music loud, if I can’t turn up the stereo I wear my wireless headphones.
3. Set up a home gym so there can be no excuse you couldn’t fit it in.
With a home gym anytime is a good time to workout.
4. Mix up your workout cardio to keep it fresh.
I like to alternate between running on my treadmill, exercise bike, skipping or boxing.
I never get bored and can change to what I feel like doing each day.
5. Have a BIG drink bottle with you during every workout and drink the whole lot as you go.
It amazing how much water you can consume during a workout and how much better you feel each day with plenty going in!
Ok Vix here again-