It’s Results and Refuel Saturday
Take you measure first thing this morning (after the going to the bathroom 🙂
Here are my top measurement tips:
When to Take Your Measure:
- Never Measure during time of the month
Your body retains 2-4 litres of water at this time and this shows on the scales as 2-4 kgs.
- Always Measure first thing in the morning,
after you have been to the bathroom.
- Never Measure the morning after a heavy meal,
save your refuel meal for after your measurement.
Here are the kind of results you should expect every week:
- If you have less than 10kg to lose a good goal is 0.5kg per week
- If you have more than 10kg to lose a good goal is 0.5 – 1kg per week
- If you do not need to lose weight but drop body fat and tone up a good goal is decreasing the overall measurements you took on your measurements sheet.
TIP: For everything you need to know about your Measurements and Results
Check out the Response Mode Measurement and Results Guide
Today you also have your Refuel Meal
A Refuel meal is a necessary part of the program and will keep your body in Response Mode for results week after week.
A Refuel Meal is also a lovely meal to look forward to each week.
A refuel meal is a meal that has slightly more calories, but is still made up of good foods.
Refuel Meal Ideas:
- A Restaurant meal – Indian, Thai, Japanese etc
- A BBQ meal
- Homemade burgers
- Gourmet or homemade pizza
- Breakfast or lunch at a cafe
Refuel Meal Tips:
- There are never “cheat days” on my programs.
- Refuel meals are made up of real food, not lollies, chips or alcohol.
- Always have your refuel after your measurement, not the night before.
Be Active for at Least 30 Mins
(Walk, Swim, Yoga, Pilates, Bike, Sport)
Your Meal Plans, Recipes, Workouts and Guides:
The Response Mode Challenge Starts on Monday, today is a great day to watch the Getting started video