The Fastest Way to Burn Fat and TONE UP your Entire Body…
Is NOT – hours of cardio
Is NOT – doing gym classes back to back
Is NOT – walking or swimming
The Fastest Way to Burn Fat and TONE UP your Entire Body Is to work out with weights.
* My member Lee was able to Tone her entire body as well as her post baby belly after 3 kids.
She said the best part about doing my weights based workouts is that she can do them from home…
Here are my top 6 Weight Training Rules for Women.
1) Use Hand weights (dumbbells) – Effective and Efficient for burning fat and toning up your entire body.
– using Hand weights/dumbbells requires your body to work a lot harder meaning more FAT burned in the most effective amount of time ,
When you use hand weights you also start to switch on your core which means a Flatter and more Toned Tummy.
*My member Mel ditched the cardio for weights and was able to lose 30kg and get a super flat Tummy ..
2)What Size Weights should you use?
On average the minimum Starting size hand weights I recommend to members following my programs is 3kg (6-7 lbs.) per hand
As you progress you may find yourself using 3kg, 5kg, 8kg and 10kg weights that are perfect for creating a Lean and Toned body without the bulk.
3)What if you don’t have weights?
Just buy some from your local store (BigW or Kmart or your local sports store), they are not expensive and the simplicity of weights mean they will last for ever and not take up much room at all.
This small investment can dramatically change your body big time as weights will tone and reshape your body fast.
4) Know when you need to increase your weights
How much weight you should lift is simple
– if you are doing 10 reps the last 2 reps should be tough but just doable with controlled and correct form..
– if you can get to the end of your 10 reps and easily do another 3 reps then the weight is too light and you are ready to increase your weights.
5) Remember to mix up your sets and reps
Make sure you are always mixing up your reps in your weekly workouts.
Some days you can do sets of 8 reps (with heavier weight) and other days do sets of 20 reps (with Lighter Weights)
– this keeps the body guessing and therefore avoids adaptation.
I write a weekly set of workouts for all my members and always ensure i mix it up to keep the body guessing for a higher fatburn.
Having variety also means you don’t get bored and you look forward to working out..
*My Member Nicola was able to completely sculpt and tone her body week after week with my simple workouts..
6) Stretch After Every Weights Sessions
Stretching will Decrease the TRAIN PAIN – sore muscles
So now it’s up to you to give it a go, – vix
If you are ready to Kickstart Your Workouts, Kickstart Your Nutrition and to Kickstart your Motivation…
Then grab your Free Slimdown Kickstart Guide
The Guide also includes:
- How to slim down and tone up without ever being on a diet
- How to fire up your metabolism for fast fatloss
- How to get into incredible shape without missing out on your favourite foods
- Your Summer Beach Body Workout